WORKED ALL MICHIGAN COUNTIES AWARD
THE MICHIGAN UPPER PENINSULA NET
- Work all 83 Michigan Counties
- Bands 160 through 2 meters
- All modes allowed, no repeater or digipeater contacts, no cross mode contacts.
- All contacts must be made after January 1st 1964
- Contacts may be made from multiple locations within the same state for U.S. applicants or country for foreign applicants.
- General Certification Rules: QSL cards must be in the applicant’s possession. Cards must show station worked, date, time, frequency, mode and county the station is located in.
Electronic QSL are acceptable if you have a printed copy.
Stations who have earned CQ Magazines Worked all USA Counties Award may submit their award number and the call(s) that were used to earn the award. They do not need to fill out the rest of the application.
Two unrelated amateur radio operators holding a General Class license or higher must sign the application attesting to the facts the applicant has put on the application and that the applicant has the cards in their possession
7. Fee, $5.00 U.S.A. applicants- check or money order
Foreign applicants $7.00 - money order only